Saturday, March 17, 2012

Trophies of war

I have a daughter who think she can conquer the world... Sigh, it always have to happen when the father is overseas...

What happen: The princess was feeling awesome with her fairy wings, flighting about in the hall. Saw a pair of minnie mouse's ears in her toy basket and instantly became Minnie mouse the pink fairy! So that aside, she insisted that Bam Bam should be able to join in the the fairyland. Took the ears and pushed it on bam bam ears. The dog insisted that she doesn't want to be minnie mouse, but V was very sure that she should. Then the fight broke out because of the bloody ears and pushing of the ears onto the dog's head. Lo and behold.. drama!

Bam decided that enough was enough and gave her a "1/2 bite" or a nibble or whatever.. to basically tell her to shuff her bloody arse away...  then the wailing!! her nose was red and she came to me. I refused to  hug her coz if I hug her, it will mean I agreed to her misbehavior. I carried on doing my stuffs, she ran to the grandfather. Bam Bam thought that she was right and came to me and being fair, I ignored her. My Mum picked her up and gave her a punishment.

God.... tough trying to impartial.  why why why must my dog and daughter like to fight so much??



Then they decided that they should take a photo for being friends...  the best part of everything was that she woke up the next day, looked at the mirror and asked "mummy can you tell me why my nose is like that??" wtf... short term memory or what.

No comments: