Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Holiday

just a convo over dinner...

I was telling Trev how I suddenly miss spicy food, was telling him we should do a thailand trip or something. I swear its gotta do something with my friends posting thai food on FB, makes one salivate. But Trev was like "since when u like bangkok?" Well although I may not be a fan of the city, food actually appeals me loads more. The last we flew off to bangkok, it was a disaster for him hahaha, it was in bangkok, he realized my princess syndrome. Y? coz I hate to shop in the sun!! some wheres abouts CTC market I was going insane with the weather... keke. Yep every since then he vowed off hot and shopping places. I didn't do well in bali and penang either.

So I did surprised him when I said to go on a trip,  his question was" with or without the girls?" me: "without of course" I will go insane in such terrible weather with 2 kids... I did some googling and am keen on W hotel which will be opening soon. I just need to peace out in a nice place, seriously doesn't matter if the husband is on a business trip or leisure. I am not a fan of shopping for threads in their shops, so its just food and chill out.  He was like "whenever u are ready" I was like "hey shall we get aunty(nanny) to come in to bb sit for us?" awesome idea or wat!!

I spoke to aunty and she was amazed by my suggestion; like she say "u have so many people in the house to help u and u need my help" I was hello, u look after I can go on holiday in peace ma, bb nights feeds etc... she quoted me a great price and Trev is very keen on our idea. Its crazy I know.. now we just need to book my aunty for she is sooo busy.

In the mean time, if dates don't work out, I'm sure you all know what I will do. Book a ticket and fly off with Kate; I mean I am so capable of doing this - It is no longer a surprise... just that I do need to find a place I am really keen on going. A country did pop by recently and I may do a surprise Japan if I really really cannot take it. Clean, fresh foods, sanitized streets... just nice for a baby

 At this point, life is still bearable.


No comments: