Sunday, October 21, 2012

was sick...

this confinement is really odd..  I got the flu no thanks to the husband who came back coughing his lungs out and in the end I got the fever. *crap

I been meaning to blog, but I have been busy with stuffs with I will share in another post. Then came a dip in energy, some work that I have to complete, a dip again and then bam the flu. So my nanny has banned me from TV, lappie and HP. Yea she told me in my face, no more... lol So I decided to listen and really no laptop for a week or so.. Tv was slightly hard coz I use that to sleep and Hp I control.

We paid Dr Han a visit again yesterday for I had the fever, sms him and he got me to visit him at the clinic. Thank god it wasn't any complications from the delivery, all cleared...uterus has shrunk back with no clots, stitches are cleared, boobies are not congested, but I did complain about migraine. Its been nagging and so we are monitoring if its the after effects of the epidural or the washing hair myth. So I have 3 weeks to monitor the trend and sms him before I visit him, just to see if I need a appointment with the anesthesiologist. Its just synflex and panadol for the next few days, I hate to be eating so much meds. (So I am just controlling the pain and not eating) I thank god every day for an awesome Gyane that looks  after me like a private patient. Serious, I just have to sms him and walk into his clinic, his nurses are amazed that I have his private no. We just think he works too hard and he gets little treats from us when we visit, I did tell him that I am NOT KEEN TO SEE HIM IN ANY TIME SOON.

V has been a darling and coming to the room to check on me and peeling the meds from the blister packs. I did tell her after I deliver that once I can finish that HUGE bag of meds that KKH gave me after I deliver that I will up and about. She has been really patient about it.  Its been the 2nd time, Trev and her has moved out of the room and allow me to sleep alone with the fan. I just need to sweat it out, the big type. Yea so the energy has upped this type round, lets see how long it lasts.

I really am very well looked after, u must see me - I'm glowing. It just that I have so many things I wanna do hahaha. Anyway I have dropped everything and decided to enjoy the confinement.

No comments: