Monday, December 31, 2012

3 months KL

KL 6.4KG 67CM
the time went past pretty swift huh! like what happen?
I love being a mother! watching Kate grow up daily is such pleasure. Yerm.. we walk up daily 10-11am, we max our sleep hehe, wont be long as next year we gotta leave home by 11am daily. Gotta treasure it while it lasts. K is growing so well its not funny la! We measured her and she grew close 10cm since her 6weeks check! I ran back my old posts and V was a mere 60.5cm at 3 months! This one has legs so long for a infant, she looks like 6 month-er. Weight wise she is not a chummy baby and oh have I failed to mention? TEETHING!! ya at 3 months la...
on the 27th-her 3rd month. She had a slight fever at 37.7, gave her some meds to bring it down and it didn't come back. The next day, she did the poo - the seedy ones that bb has when teething. oh well... so fast! DAMN :( Just today, she bit me while I was latching her in the afternoon and "kiap" "tugged" just before she slept for the night zzzz
we went visiting and everyone agrees that 3 months is way to young to teething. oh well, wish us luck.....
enjoy the last of her gummy smiles.. I think we have a great looking baby here..

No comments: