Thursday, December 6, 2012

8 weeks KL

I cant believe its been 2 months!

I got so many things done its crazy! will blog about it once its all settle...

whilst they world says I look great, I feel fat *sigh everyone keeps reminding me.its ONLY 2 months.. okie whatever

SLEEP: Baby Kate has been awesome! I never knew sleeping through means dream feeding until my mummy thread was explaining *duh. walau like that K has been sleeping through since 6weeks.. She dream feeds about 5 or 6am but does load up from 8-930pm the night before. Then she drinks at 8am ,10am... we broke records by waking up at 1230pm before hyak hyak... terrible right? if u.wondering about the diapers, we r using merries for night n it lasta about 8-10hrs straight... trev changes the diaper for me at 7am when i dont have morning appointments.

MILK: If i do go out, she is on FM Nan HA and she is on boobies buffet when I come back. Oh this one, same as the sister, she likes to keep poo, record 5 days at moment.

EXERCISE: She has started daily tummy time with me in the morning n before she sleeps.. this photo is from this morning.. looking pretty 

No comments: