Tuesday, December 18, 2012

at 34..

I totally forgot I had a birthday! not that its not memorable but with a newborn, she becomes THE most important thing to do on the TO DO list !

No fanciful dinner like always, I opted for JPOT! walau its the yummilicious de lor.. after being unleashed from confinement to eat this was to die for! oh i watch ah boys to men too... kekeke had a good laugh..even trev enjoyed it. Yeah this year was just this simple...

This year marks the craziest part in my career and motherhood..I accomplished so much, Im in awe of my work! Trev doesnt want me to blog about it so am keeping them in slient for another few more months keke. HE is the proudest husband about what has been happening to me and I am truly blessed to have my family who supports me.

I have set big goals in preparation of 35 which am TOTALLY sure of them all being fufilled. For now, Im basking in the joy that surrounds me. I just know my focus ia real clear and that as a mother, I will set the example.

No comments: