Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My new do

I got myself a haircut!

been looking around for inspiration n saw my mummy friends all getting frumpy n tired looking with 2 kids. totally REFUSED to succumb to the frummy mummy look.

FRUMMY MUMMY LOOK

HAIR:.balding hairline, lack lastre hair shine, mostly tied up in a pony tail, if not tied up, the haircut is not promising, oh and greying hair

SKIN: tired looking skin sans makeup, no glow or rather no attempt to create the glow, heavy lids, puffy eyes, dry lips, big pores... some? thick skin - havent been exfoliating for a while I guess !

BODY: that part takes more effort for most as alot of mummies breast feed and losing weight is usually last on their list. So forgivable for most... but at least look awesome when not with the children ! Have a new wardrobe to last till 6-8 mths after birth!

My new me...

No comments: