Monday, February 25, 2013

Blogging type

Just one of those weeks that is crazily busy. My brain has  been on full speed last 4 nights and sleep was a privilege. You know how you wake up every 30 mins looking at the clock? yeah those where the last few nights and I think tonight is going to be the same.  I slept till 1pm today on sunday coz the hb was free to look after them in the morning and I just crashed to rest the brain.

I have projects that needs to be completed and was too lazy to do it during the CNY week when I was so darn free. The husband has 2 weeks reservist starting tomorrow and is in his zone out mood. I wonder if most husbands who had to go NS have the same problem as mine. Was blog hopping this Blogging Personality Quiz came up and I got Unique and Avant Garde. (there are 16 sets of personality bloggers)

Not sure if my blog shocks though, does it?


Your Blogging Type is Unique and Avant-Garde


You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.
You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.
Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.
You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.

No comments: