Monday, September 9, 2013

Cross roads

This last 2 week has been draining for my emotions. Crap stuffs happen and then I start to question myself and my abilities. Do you do that much? I go through this some times, of course it got lesser recently but I'm human and we falter right?

The thing about women is there are too much emotions then we rake up unnecessary feelings that is kept deep until we decide to unleash it. I hate how I feel but its just something I have to go through in order to feel better. Being a coach, I do need to be coached somehow and praised. But the longer u are in the business, its like "oh this is how u are suppose to be." Oh well... I just have go through it.

Here are something I read and leave by...


1. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them; you have no idea what their journey is all about.

2. Don’t act the way you are feeling. Instead, act the way you want to feel.


3. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up your present.


4. Don’t answer ads that promise get-rich-quick schemes because it won’t be you who gets rich quick.


5. You can’t do everything yourself, so get help along the way.


6. Don’t envy what others have; you don’t know how they got it.


7. If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say.


8. Be comfortable only outside of your comfort zone.


9. If you are going to jump off a bridge, make sure you know how deep the water is.


10. Change only what you can change and let go of the rest.


11. What others think of you is none of your business.


12. Never test the depth of the river with both feet.


13. Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.

So I will have to wait out till this feeling passes... till then I have been watching TVB series "Triumph In the Skies 2" So nice la.. aiyo I miss flying man. Have you watch it yet? I have the links if u need them :P. Ya I have been riding out this emotion with the help of series, I love how it keeps my brain away from wallowing with negativity! The love stories are just soooo endearing and may I add Francis Ng's acting are to die for. Although I think he looks like a cartoon sometimes but he has this ability to enthrall me in his web of love issues is to die for . hahahha! Oh and it was the last episode yesterday and now I need something to do!

Maybe I should do part time flying hahha. Just that day I told my girlfriends that if they have contact to let me work in a cafe or restaurant just 1 x a month! I miss dishing out stuffs and talking to customers. I know it sounds odd but I love and appreciate service much. You know.. we don't get it much in Singapore. My skills are a dying trade... 

Now with my skills in 
1. Mentoring

2. Sales 


3. Customer service

4. Entrepreneurship

5. Server in food service industry

6. Grooming

7. Personal development

8. Style coaching

9. Sensitive to Needs

10. Resilience to complains

11. Team player
12. Motherhood


I should be able to find some thing really fun for me to do isn't it? 

No comments: