Monday, September 2, 2013

Im Back!

1st of all.. I'm sorry for the lack of posts.

I was giving myself a break.. break from everything in August. Many times I think I'm more right minded then left coz I must get inspired when I work. By working it means in all aspect including parenting.

So what did I do in August? I finished up what was needed in my career and put it on a stand still, I packed up my bags and left my children for 9 days, I didn't work for the whole of August and of course  I didn't blog. Wa right? I was just waiting for August to be over and waited for September! Man I am so excited for the next 12 months!! Enthusiasm hit the roof this morning when I was on my way to Jones the Grocer to blog. I decided this morning that I would blog this week and just go on till the I have nothing to write. (besides the fact I have backlog of posts to deliver *opps)

Today I saw this, I was like omfg... I never saw it up close and personal.. they were right infront of MY car. I wonder what does ducks signify? I google and found this! http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_it_mean_when_you_see_different_birds_.._or_are_there_any_meanings

Duck - Luck in speculation, money coming, plenty, success, wealth. 


Okie I know I'm lame... gua gua gua. But maybe God has a message for me? I know he has you know why? I keep thinking of this speaker Nick Vujicic, it keeps popping up. Man, I need to go for his event but the tickets are just like SOLD out. Crap... I wonder who has spare and are willing to sell me. Well, if it happens. if not I will go to the next one then.  Okie, maybe u are thinking why I know its a message.

I stumbled on Sistic website when it just open sales and that was in July. I thought and was not sure if I was flying and disregarded it. Saw it around my FB feeds and just once again .. left it alone. One fine day, V came to me " Mummy, u know the man with no arms no legs? " I was like ermm.. ya, pretty much stuck coz I have no idea how to approach such a topic with my child for it will involve human creation, X&Y chromosomes, deformation of the human body, why God chose to make him this way and loads more of thoughts were running through my mind.  But what surprised me was ...

V: "Mummy, you know he is a special person. He is special because he chose to do Jesus's work. He was chosen and although he looks different. He is blessed. "

WALAU, I is choked ... my 4 years old telling me something so in depth. As usual, I did my wow stare with my small eyes at her big doe eyes. Amazed by the fact that she sees it so differently and have thoughts this simple. That my child is sharing me about God's work when we as parents were the ones who promised in our marriage vows to bring and guide our children according to the law of christ.


Catholic wedding vows are usually preceded by three questions from the priest:
"(Name) and (name), have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?"
"Will you honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?"
"Will you accept children lovingly from God, and bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?"
The bride and groom respond "I will" or "yes" (Rite of Marriage #34).
- See more at: http://catholicweddinghelp.com/topics/catholic-wedding-vows.htm#sthash.TeQNQMoh.dpuf

I later found out that she got to know about Nick in school and they had a session of watching him on her teacher's laptop. You see, teachers play an important part in the children's education and well being!! I thank God she has a group that are so devoted in helping us fill that void for talking about God. Last night, I thought of this event AGAIN!

Okie now.... Anyone has anybody who cannot make it for this event and can sell me this ticket PLEASE???? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice to know you are back! where did you go and please give me tips on being away from your kids. I need to find something to do myself. Think it's not really good for my mind now..but have no heart to leave my daugther..etc

Unknown said...

hey sharon tks for dropping by

I totally understand how HARD it is to leave the child and yet the NEED to have time out.

I went to germany with the hb coz he thinks i need a break. i rejected the idea much but at the end thought real hard on how important it is to be a couple. It was tough leaving bb kate most. but i cite myself every day the minute the ticket was bought. Gave her that extra time to suckle on my boob and man was it tough.

Eventually the day came and on the 3rd day i called back. Realised NO ONE CRIED for me.. crap. hahha
that I was the only one feeling this way. I may b a mother of 2 but im still me and eventually i realised that once their needs are satisfied- they do not cry.

Love urself 1st then u can love the rest more :)