Thursday, March 13, 2014

Diary Post #1

I have been wondering what my blog should steer towards. I know this blog is under a parenting blog but somehow I need to find my identity on what's content should be. Hmm.. have yet found my identity yet, or rather I may have already have an indentity but it got lost along the way. So before I find it back again, I decided to write a diary to keep it going.

It has been an emotional ride last 1 yr and it is still roller-ing. Basically just my emotions... its crappy you know. With everything that is going on, I thank God that its no biggie and its only ME that is taking the punch and no one else. I know this is my life journey that this are all tests to get me out of my comfort zone to be even better. But before I reach there, it is just so zzzz. Today is one of those.. just want to nuah. Didn't want to wake up, didn't want to eat luch, didn't want to leave the room, didn't want to shower. Oh my, we have all been there issn't it!!!! Food just looks blah, water is not appetising.  The reason I am writing is coz I finally showered and decided that while I wallow in self pity, that blogging it, may be therapeutic.

So i will just blog until this feelings ends and I do like this short snippets of my life being blogged down. Who knows this may eventually become a book to inspire lost souls like me. Yawns while I go back on my bed and hibernate.

No comments: