Sunday, June 22, 2014

Gold Coast - Alfresco Italian on Elston

This is my last review of the restaurants we ate in Gold Coast. But has to be my personal favourite coz I'm still thinking about it. Damn, coz its a 7 hrs flight away.  I'm kicking myself for not choosing to eat this on or 1st day so that I get many nights to re-eat here. But guess good food are meant to be in our memories till you get to savour another that surpasses. It's miserable to think abot it coz I am still missing my St Louis ribs that I had in Toronto.
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
You can't miss it, it just opp Q1
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
Their comprehensive menu
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
There are 2 seating areas
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
The kiddos had a ball eating Himalayan pink sea rock salt. I won't miss out an opportunity to keep tehm quiet and yet load them up with minerals
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
You get to catch your sports games
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
Seriously needed that drink after 5 comprehensive days of travel. $28 bucks!!! ONE bottle!!
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
I was missing my spice and requested for tabasco or something. But Les the server brought me something that rocked my sock!
I tell you, this Trinidad chilli rocked my meal!! If you are like me, someone who loves spice and needs it in your life. I recommend that you make 1 trip here and have this.  Note this when you go shopping, Trinidad Scorpion Butch Chilli. I am so finding it and blending it with olive oil.
The level of spiciness!
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
It made my Marinara penne superb!
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
T had a carbonara inspired dish and he added the chilli to it too!
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
The children had pizza with an option of half half
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
Just proving my point hahahha
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
Our server Les insisted that we have a caramel pudding
Alfresco Italian Gold Coast
Can you tell their approval?
We totally enjoyed ourselves here and the service was excellent! Server Les and his team gave us a great dining experience and it is a must go on your food list.  I found them on TripAdvisors here  Shop 2 & 3, 3018 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Qld 4217 (Diagonally opposite the Q1) Free 2hr Parking available under the Wyndham Building – park anywhere on B1 Website: http://alfrescogc.com

No comments: