Sunday, June 22, 2014

KingsCliff The Mullet

We completed our tour at the Tropical Fruit World and was seriously not interested in their cafe food. I was dying to eat Fish & Chips and asked for recommendations. Somehow no 3G is a great idea for it makes me wanting to ask for directions than to quickly key into my smartphone. I was given directions to the nearest city which is surprisingly by the beach! Not a toughie and the GPS was able to guide us in 10 mins. We found a lot the minute we turned in and low and behold, it was right in front of a Fish and Chips joint!
We sniffed around and saw that it was do-able, everything was welcoming. Did a quick order and settled in.
 
The mullet
Cant miss it. It's the 5-6 shops from the turn into the quaint town
The Mullet
The board states that they are No 1in this region.
The mullet
We went for the traditional Fish & Chips
The mullet
If you are missing your greens
I'm a mess, my hair is not doing great in aussieland.
The Mullet
I tell you, this is to die for!
V ate ALL her fish, which by the way is a feat as she doesn't like fish much. K was quiet the whole time which allowed me and T to savour this. Not until she decides to spill her glass of water and messed up herself.
I google for their address for this post and realised it is rated in TripAdviser! You can read and view the photos here.
The Mullet 3/104 Marine Pde, Kingscliff, New South Wales, Australia
MUST GO! but then again, please do google for their latest review just in case they move or what. I can't get their website for its a broken link.

No comments: