Monday, June 23, 2014

Vaby - Free Box signup!

There is a new kid in town and that 's VABY!!

10485523_1400342666921372_3473884972971492212_nLike all parents, I am always excited when there is a new online platform for shopping/ goodies. This especially so coz I do not retail shop anymore, yup you heard me right. You don't see me going to retail for shoppping coz prices are just not justifible and since I am the Chief Houshold Officer of the family (I'm sure you have read my post on this, if not you can do so here), there is a need to stretch that dollar.  Having 2 children with high cost of milk and education is/has definitely  taken its toll on retail shopping. Basically, my and trev has lost the plot to satisfy the need to "shop" out of boredom. We shop out of needs now. My career requires my atention, my blog requires my attention, my grooming requires my attention, my fashion style requires my attention and going to different malls just to get stuffs does not justify my parking/petrol/time.  I am very into e-commerce purchases for the kiddos and have groups of friends who handle this with/for me.  This all started when I was pregnant and was involved with BP with my forum mummies  and moved on to other websites on my own.
I think all of us have become this internet savvy mummies who rely alot on reviews to make our purchases online. I am not any different. Just recently, Trev and I got hooked on to Iherb  reading reviews after reviews just to get the right item. We returned from Gold Coast yesterday and finally had some time to do retail shopping. Man, we were kaboosed by the increase in prices for EVERYTHING in Australia. There was a point where I picked up a Tim Tam and asked him if the price tag was ever $4?
Anyway , there is a new website in town and my girlfriend started it, I really excited to see its growth. She started this mainly on a idea as she has been in the packaging business for the last donkey years and realised that there is a dip in consumer retail. (Since she is the one dealing with the bags right? hehehe) Got pregnant with her 3rd which is about Kate's age (1st and 2nd are in about 12+) noticed that all current pregnant mummies enjoys shopping on website, BP, Sprees. Toyed with the idea on Vaby and after 1-ish year of work, its ready to be launched!
Vaby is the latest e-commerce website to be launched in Singapore and its membership only site will market and sell apparels, toys and services for babies, kids and parents. Their key selling point is that they have flash sales that are up to 80% discount as well as Vaby box - a sample box THE FIRST EVER for mummies and baby! I'm excited for this sample box, like who don't like samplers? I enjoy buying $2 samplers from watsons, I mean who don't? For now it's only 1 type for $18.99 but they are releasing 3 different types just for mummies, toddlers, babies.
10489912_1400558866899752_4622849007863395311_n
I had a sneak preview of the boxes and it seemed really fun! Though seriously not sure what they have up their sleeves but I saw vouchers for photography, great sized samplers not just packets ones. The Vaby boxes are customised for the subsriber's profile which is a great idea coz I don't think I want breastfeeding stuffs right ? hahhaha If you like the samplers, you can even get it online Vaby Shop in their website! Like all, they have loyalty rewards points.
Looking forward to Vaby's daily deals, Vaby shop and Vaby box! Vaby’s current collaborating partners are:
  • The Playhouse
  • GOO.N
  • Möller’s 
  • The Studio loft 
  • Diaper Cakes 
  • Squooshi 
  • Wikki Stix 
  • Baby Organix 
  • Cloudstprint 
  • Dphotofolio 
  • La Brassiere 
  • Haro Bikes 
Sign up at their website to get exclusive invitations to their Grand Launch on the 28th June at The Playhouse! The kiddos/family get to have free entry to The Playhouse (please bring socks for all coz its $7 for an adult pair!) Psssttt you can get their Vaby box and exclusive invite when you register here!
10401896_1400350316920607_5394120437145979216_n
Come back and read about their launch. I have give-aways!

No comments: