Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 months

She is 8 kg and last check in kkh a month back was 72cm.. so 73/74cm

Sleep: Her bed rocks lar! coz she sleeps in it sweetly... she can sleep from from 1030-6? okie sometimes 4/5 am? No eh eh eh... the cool part is that if she wakes up she will crawl up to our bed and demands her milk... and once she is done I will put her back on her bed and she will sleep to 10-ish... if i don't do put her back on the bed, she wakes up every hour! Letting her sleep by herself actually allows all to sleep well, trust me we miss the space on the bed and she loves hers. We realized she sleeps very well in her Mothercare sleepsuits too, so we ended up buying alot.

Car seat: We finally decided on a car seat as the old maxi cosi were hand me down from my girlfriend and we don't really like it as we kept fighting with the straps. So I was this close to buying the Britax Boulevard as that was the only car seat she didn't grumble in.. expensive taste lar my girl(1st class suede and all). Just before buying, we had tea with my ex classmate and she recommended the Maxi Cosi Tobi (which is even more ex) instead as she has both and she finds that her child behaves better in the Maxi Cosi Tobi instead of the Britax Boulevard. Ya lar , she is the damn rich type so she gets to try all the products then she will advise me what to buy, like how she told me not to buy the bugaboo - she dislikes it and advise to buy a maclaren or peg instead. Why? coz damn cumbersome and can't hang things.. She was upset she can't hang things and refused to buy those cheap velcro hooks... lol

wala!! BB [V] sleeps inside lar!!! Both of us were so surprised... bloody expensive but best buy! 1st class of all 1st class seats... harness like a pilot so there is not fighting with the seat belts, so many safety features and the seat doesn't move once it is strapped in... whatever it is.. most importantly is that she doesn't scream or fusses much and sleeps = comfortable driving for me.


Motor skills: She has started to stand on cold hard floor, something she didn't dare try for the last few months. She used to only stand on the bed coz she knows it is safe there. Can move around like from sofa to table now..

waiting for her 1st steps ... then its time for me to work back to work. (though I'm having 2nd thoughts... okie, am just feeling lazy.)

No comments: