Sunday, December 20, 2009

Flying...

going airport in 2 hrs or so...

We will be back on the late 29th.... I still haven't finish my book which means I will be damn busy when I return... Do hope that Sydney has all the internet that I need, coz I might get withdrawal symptoms lar! 10 days and Australia is not somewhere they can boast of great television at night and I won't be clubbing like the good old days... I wonder wonder wonder... 3 hours difference which means we gotta sleep by 12am there = 9 pm here... dies!!!

but I will be busy wine-ing and dining and am so charging to the supermarket for fresh produce the 1st thing I settle in... I totally miss the freshness of everything there and BB [V] deserves it too.... she is going to be a gourmet by the time we return!

brought the stylo mylo camera to get great pictures for her and entertain myself ...

okie.. gotta shower, redo the makeup, change her, check the bags again, kiss my lappie goodbye...

anyway... MErrY ChrIStmaS to all!

1 comment: