Friday, December 18, 2009

Hong Kong (day 3)


Stylo mylo train
The "OH so small" Disneyland.. but gd enuff for V
My fav ride! Small Small world!
Kena forced to sit twice
Pretty Minnie
Handsome Mickey
She needed a stretch!!!!!
makan time!
I order waffles for her.. yumz
the awesome photo with Mickey
shagged out after the whole day in Disney
kena woken up at 5am
Not very happy that the holiday is ending



So we reached Singapore Changi and I wanted to stock up on some booze.... so it was champagne to commemorate her 1st flight. Then it was either Krug or The Dom Perignon for they age well and I couldn't resist the black glass flute :) and 2000 is a good year, so why not?

For now it will sit in my wine fridge and to be open on the day she graduates (for what ever graduation).... not that I want her to be a alco but to appreciate the finer things in life... who better to cultivate this into her except Mummy F right? Of course on the expense of the Daddy T.... (okie we will do it within our means....)

No comments: