Monday, July 26, 2010

Friends Of V membership

Okie I'm free this week.... I'm going to intro some nice things for u gals to buy lol... just to support my fellow mummies who have started out doing business. I am a believer that we should always encourage and support other women who chose to enrich their lives by empowering themselves.

So now I'm sourcing out my mummies friends who are doing biz to work on a discount package for all of u gals... I mean who doesn't wan a gd deal rite?

Anyone reading this blog and have a biz that may interest the readers, drop me a email at florindatay@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Pearl said...

wats the good deal abt? am interested to know..

Unknown said...

hehe discounts or free postage for shopping... u have any biz u wan to offer?

Pearl said...

ahhh ic i c...well not yet hahah...am thinking abt it tho...