Thursday, July 22, 2010

V's favourite Teacher - Lin Mustapha

I'm sure everyone knows who V's fav teacher is.. Tat is Lin Mustapha from JG. Well, this term is her last one, last day on 3rd september.. boo hooo!!

We were supposed to go up to playclub soon (I did make a request) as V will definitely perform better in there with the older children. But after much consideration, we decided that in this lifetime (V's) she should be loved and cuddled more by the people she love and those who love her.  We started out JG in  Dec last year and this will be our 3rd term with 2 holiday programs. V has grown to love Lin, Shoba and Ariel so much so I do not need to be around. In class, I just sit there and watch, for V will be on Lin's lap for most of the time. She is like the class monitor and follow Lin when she makes her rounds with the stuffies or is always in front of the class with her for whatever reason.  

I as a mother have learnt so much from her experience and how I can better in my parenting. We have chats so often and she gives me advice and sanity when its goes awry at home with V. 

Love is a greatest gift a parent can give to a child and to get teachers who show so much affection and love to my child is a gift from God. It doesn't matter that V has been doing the same things for 3 terms and that her peers are smaller in terms of months and her kakis have promoted to playclub. To her as long there is Lin, she is the happiest child in school.

I hope in this life time, we can come across a teacher like Lin whose passion for children has rubbed off to others around her. But I believe for her after 15 years, its time to move on.....

No comments: