Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Friends Of V ...

How it started...

It started on monday 26th Jul... I bought a gift from this mummy friend who has just started her online business doing personalized handmade pretty stuffs. I was browsing her webbie when it dawn on me that I should get Teacher Lin a farewell gift! So I placed my order, came to my blog and wanted to write about my gift for her. As I was writing, I did mention that if anyone of you are keen, should mention to my mummy friend that you got her link through my blog and I'm sure she will give you a discount. Then it dawned on me la!!! I should link up my mummies friends to all of you and give you discounts!!! 

Obviously I deleted that post and went on to sms/msn/fb my friends to see if they are keen on giving discounts. Then it became FOV (Friends of V )...  so after 3 days, I managed to find a fair bit of mumpreneurs. I got some contacts and here we go....


No comments: