Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Relax tues

Was suppose to start "working" today... Haha but I ended up lunching at Raku with my girlies n karaoke-ing at Liang Court. So much for leaving V at the in laws.













Sing song got massage thingy for legs now! Me damn from countryside *sigh... Called dd t that my apppointments got cancelled (think its still holiday mood) and am actually singing songs and he reply "cool" Supportive husband right? To think I drove the car out to have fun outside haha...

Well it's a practice that V goes there at least 2-3 times ... If I don't send her, they grumble n will start calling, oh well so much of me and the drama of asking their help at the 1st place .. Now they have plans to bring her on the bus- which by the way is her favourite now, go to the shopping centres, do errands with them, take cab back then sleep for 2-31/2 hours, wake up and tea, gets playground if it doesn't rain... Good life right? Hmm both of us la...

Now am thinking if I should go for massage after singing songs....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: