Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bi-annual sick

Received a SMS from DD T that V was running a slight fever. We were informed that some kiddos fell ill over the weekend and then Aunty Nita had a itchy throat. Think was the rain they were caught in yesterday. We skipped school just to be safe but at the end we sort of linked them up and whisked her off to the dr. I wasn't there but was told that the dr did specifically asked if she was really sick ... For she was screaming and climbing and doing those stuffs most sick children won't do. Did his throat check and saw that it was slightly inflamed... Off he goes with antibiotics. His reason "Xmas and this bug is pretty intense, just to be safe" Our family history of ENT issues, or rather just me n V :(

V got her chocolate bumble bee and some meds. Had a long conversation with the clinic Aunty (I was told) So seems that her body can only block sickness for 6 mths :(

I pray I will not catch this for we have parties packed till the end of the year. *pray


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Argh, this damn flu bug! Hope she gets well soon!