Sunday, December 4, 2011

V and her school

I have to sit down soon to make a decision where to put her. SJCK is way tooooo far for me to drive her. Im getting older... or rather lazier.. keke. Anyway I'm thinking of paying for a driver and he can help me do this. So lazy right? damn... anyway its just a wishful thinking.  I have 1/2 yr more to decide....

Nevertheless, school has been awesome to V... She loves it loads and comes home with reports of her friends and teachers, Whether she is learning alot, we didn't know until we were sent her art work! like damn damn nice.. she was so proud showing off to us :) I spent 1 hour sitting down listening to her explain her art pieces to me. So heart warming <3

The school too sent us 100 over photos like OMG,  I am just randomly posting this as its impossible to see which one is her lol.









Look how much she has grown.. love her so much!

No comments: