Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Birthday parties

That day I was fretting about V's 3 rd birthday party, me and DD T are not exactly the type who likes to host party. We like quiet type when its our birthday, gone were the days of downing way too much booze type of party. But its different for the child isn't it? It has to have some sort of Ra-Ra, giving away pressies, balloon and what not. I'm serious when I say I suck at it. I would love to pay someone else for it.. boo

Nevertheless,  a party is a party... has to been done. Small or large scale doesn't really matter... then that day I received a email stating another Disney Junior event! Way cool.. love their events. Didn't know what I was expecting, just knew it was a blogger event for a mircosite.. ??

The event was held at Holland V, so we made our way there after V's holiday program. Wa was I impressed! just take a look...

They dressed up the long table with the all you cannot imagine stuffs! 
table settings
it comes with a party hat, little paper fiqurines
for the female; it has a colouring paper as a placemat
came with a skull cookie which was way cool, little touches!
at the centre of the table has a "TOO DIE FOR" treasure box! 
my party sticker
please pardon Victoria, she woke up at 7am that morning
even she knows which is the "most" expensive item in the room!


You know the everything you see in the photos are all found in the new disney mircosite! like to die for right? so easy... u just go into the webbie and select the party theme that you can keen on, it HAS ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED! Designs of party packs, print and fold treasure box *yaya, Princess crowns, Mickey Mouse gift box. Ya I'm serious serious....

I know alot of you are bakers, they even have recipes for you to create that awesome cake (designs and all) teach you how to make cutesy looking tea sandwiches, download stickers, invites.... like how easy did they just made my life! *tell me tell me


Suddenly children's parties seem no stress :)

http://www.disneyjunior-asia.com/grown-ups

LIKE GO NOW and see.... got games too you know :P

No comments: