Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dilemma

After one whole week of JG mandarin, oh V didn't go to excursion as DD T hurt his back and I had to train .. It was a field trip to the science park to learn about water. Not very exciting so we agreed to skip it. V complained almost daily about her school coz she has to travel so farzzzz. Me was chatting with DD T that I will be dreading the journey to SJ when it's time in 2012 for her confirmed seat in N1. Was just telling him how time consuming it will be ....

THEN the freaking thing happen today and V was offered her N2 CONFIRMED SEAT email !! Like seriously don't need this now. Came home to this


My little monkey checking for fleas on her daddy monkey.. Cute right?

I was like
"did u receive the email of her school?"
"ya I did, sigh don't wish to think... Let us talk tmr"

Parents who have a choice in our 1st choice and can't make a decision... oh well :(

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: