Sunday, December 4, 2011

Updates!!!

Like seriously today is the only time I'm sitting on the dining table to use the laptop!! It has become so rare for me to blog, write or do anything that is work. Yup sort of lazing around and using the brains more than anything. I took oct and november "off" not wanting to do anything but ended up doing loads. I swear I'm a workaholic and interestingly enjoying it :). Daddy is just as busy, so we have been taking turns flying abouts, dealing with appointments and spending our precious time with V.

November was just birthdays and holidays... DD got me a ipad for me to watch my TVB series *opps, now you know why I'm not blogging so much. It was more for work, but then since I was not working so it was just there to watch my series. :) Did I mention I love my life?? oh then we went to Bali... hot :(
you see I NEVER go for beach resorts, but ever since like recently I was thinking like why not right? do something really different and I may like it... wrong *rolls eyes *HOT.

I like seriously didn't get to buy anything I like. 1st bali's shops don't believe in aircon. The private villa was awesome except for the commando mozzies which was darn! anyway .... beach resorts has official gone back to my NOT TO DO LIST.

My to do list has increased after my month's break, woo hoo. Love it, love my life :)

Tomorrow Im going to bring V to JG chinese holiday program, 830am * wails. I don't know why did I agree to such time slot! like I have to wake up at 7am freaking in the morning *argghhhhhh... anyway  its paid. We are going for 4 days, 5th day is excursion and its swimming and I'm not free as I will be training new consultants, DD T cannot be bothered since V swims almost every other day. Yes so ask me again Y did I sign up this week's holiday program! (was stirred by V's playnest mummy friends, so I do miss them la) Good thing is that its a drop off, so I don't have to run, jump abouts, sing song in chinese *hee heess.  We mummies are going to tea... nice :-)

DD T finished his flying trips for the year, so has me. So its a month's rest before we start again. You know, actually I was thinking of flying to Toyko Disney for V's 3rd Birthday, but after Bali... wa piangs no more holidays in near future. Shag u know, go with her... till May 2012.

No comments: