Tuesday, July 17, 2012

@ 7 months

So we are sort of sure of baby's name... It's going to be a beautiful one. :) The baby is now at 1.2 kg, so that's what my gynae says. No machine checking of weight etc, just his pure hands.. (as usual). V was 3.42kg when born and this baby is going to be on the same track ... So my last 1.5 months is going to be pretty tough carrying this weight. We have put in 6kg till date, and everyone around has commented that I lost weight.. It's pretty odd for a pregnant woman.. Can't really explain, but I do feel lighter, ass got smaller. Stomach just grows... Blessing I guess. Those who don't know me gets alarmed when I stand up to see that I'm pregnant, those who knows I am is commenting how tiny my stomach is. Lol Me n daddy was looking through my old pregnant photos, me with many questions on how I look... He - everything is same same same. Men *rolls eyes I can't sleep yet, just had a bowl of instant Maggie curry noodle... Its back to 1st trimester of wanting hot soup. Tomorrow I will see if I can get double boiled soup somewhere.. Ya the trick of staying slim this pregnancy... Baby has teochew palette. Nice, light, hot.... I think it's absurd if I tell u that I had McDonalds' only once this pregnancy. Ya no junk.. Not like those days I was carrying V. Lunch is usually baked/grilled salmon & cod if there are marketing done that morning. Need to get a photo for recording purpose ... Or rather more excited documenting this!

No comments: