Friday, July 6, 2012

rest and rested

It another week of trying to jump start my engine...

I was supposed to be back full force but when the precious is at home.. I cannot do much. It odd, its happens every time!!! I will go out unless really necessary like my fixed appointments but really cannot do much in terms of my personal work. Even though personal work is done at home, I cannot get it going when she is hanging.. I need peace and quiet when it comes to my personal work. Yes I  long for the day I have my own office and that I can go into my space to get things done. But that has to be next year.... plans ;)

So I need to go to Taka to get my baby stuffs.. but hell I cannot get moving out of the house. *crap. I have been just sitting on the dinning table for the last 3 hours, eating and cooking and eating and online. the Princess has been on her ipad the whole time watching her chinese and spanish shows. I got bored and decided to do some blog hopping and stumbled on my gf's sad blog post and choked. I learnt a lesson not to eat and read sad stories.. now i feel sad :(

Sent a text to the husband and asked if he was keen on a date hahaha... movie night for a pregnant women. Dinner is out as the home has his favourite nasi lemak all ready for his arrival. So decided to bring V for a movie night too, (since the adult movies are crappy, spider man and vampire shows? seriously) ...  she has been going out nightly with daddy and family for the last 3 nights. Me ..  I was doing my own things. I not much care for shopping after my trip for I shopped so much its not funny ;P

Needs to get moving.... move it move it!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh


No comments: