Thursday, July 26, 2012

How i'm getting along

I have been having this nagging pain on my right hip, it terrible as I can't sit for long and it hurts. Which explains my lack of blogging, I'm infront of the laptop of 30 mins max.The pain is around the hip bone at the bum area, u know that 2 bones that curves in? yea there... its aching so much. I have trouble getting out of bed especially if I just lie down, need about an hour of stretch before it doesn't hurt as much. My massage lady is not keen on doing my massage for me, she has her logic and I respect it. so its up to me to fix my bad habit.

Been reminding myself not to sleep on my right for too long, but thats the only position I fall deep sleep in. So... man, not a winning formula. I have been clocking in sleep daily, maximising 12 hours daily, a pig like this. Today I woke up at 1230pm, yikes I know... like a swine. But its another month before insomnia kicks in and there is nothing I can do. Daddy is on a trip and 2-4 more before I pop, so night duties is still a chore. What night duty u may ask? Well, its making sure V doesn't roll away (terrible sleeper) or that her top is rolled up and exposing her stomach or that the blanket is kicked away, freezing her tiny toes cold.

Potty training has been real successful and she has been off sleep diapers for 1.5 months, I will stay awake till 130-2am to do her last pee and she sleeps to 8am for her next (daddy's duty). We cannot remove that 130am pee as its her last milk of the night collection. So we will tweak it eventually when she is older. Will do a post on how we did it...

Yea, so life has been relaxing. I do 3 appointments a week now and sleeping or lying down most of the other. Its time to slow down and plan for the future. There are loads of plans in the pipeline for the family and its all about the right timing to execute. Thats y my husband is frightened when I'm too free, coz my brain works 3 x more, then its hard for him to keep up. But I have learnt to give him time...

5 comments:

Willyn said...

seemingly have experienced a lower back pain as well that was cause for a long hours of setting in front of the computer, what i did was calling a professional massage therapist and I took a pain reliever medicine and fortunately it really works.....

Unknown said...

sigh.. massage lady refused massaging me. But did a text to my gyane and he approves me using salonpas... 2nd day, seems better now *hopes

Anonymous said...

I kinda remember that pain and salonpas does help. I used it when I had wrist pain whole pregnant with Ry.

Swimming helps too you know.

Anonymous said...

haiz WHILE pregnant

Unknown said...

Yea I did swimming on Sunday... Better. But still like a whale trying to get out of bed :(