Thursday, November 15, 2012

6 weeks KL


Oh I haven't blog about her name!

It started off as Elizabeth coz of the 50th jubilee shit that we were watching, then I kinda like Amber, Lauren. Trev loved Elizabeth but somehow it didn't rub off well with a lot of people coz it was too long. We googled the nicks and got liz, eliz and they all sounded like lizards - trev hates them! So we took the name off. Amber was pretty but sounded fiery, had enough of temper from V so thought its time to tone it down. Lauren was my favourite, but T tot it was Laurent and asked me y a man's name?

Finally we settle on Kate, coz it was in tune with Victoria and its a real pretty name. Although she may have issues with "late, cake" but then again all names will be made fun off in school... So no fret. We had her chinese name calculated, Huang Si Jia 思佳, very much in tune with the sister name on wisdom. Its cute as their names are matched to mine, not the father's. That I didn't know, it was counted from my name and V to K's. Apparently she has a fiery temper just like the sister, and that we have to cultivate calmness and zen. What's new? so its music time for this one too... she is of no problem from now till 19 years , from then till 32 is trouble... when I heard, I told Trev aiyo boys and love la, what else can be of a problem at 19-32 years old right? The grandfather heard and told us to buy a big dog to guard her then hahhah. My 2 girls have no problem in school and will excel and will need loads of money for education. *somehow its a singaporean problem isn't it?

Kate is 5.5kg and 58 cm. 90th percentile.
Victoria 14kg and 99cm

Its odd I ever get to write this, for with V was 25th kekeke Yea this one is bigger mainly because she sleeps alot. I think at 6 weeks, she is awake longest at 30 mins or so... fussy little queen coz she gets carried alot! When I say alot means alot! She goes into the cot she cries, have to blame that wind- we got the meds today so hope it works better for her. But she is easier to calm than V, but then again I cannot compare coz with V, I was the sole care giver. Its a different ball game altogether... this one whack the milk, shake shake in her favorable position and K/O. She like us to stand up tap her, guess the wind again, guess can only be sure when she gets better on her behaviour.

With this one, she gets to go out only once a week to church and lunch. We hardly bring her for shopping, coz I prefer to chop chop and get it done. If there is a choice, me n Trev rather go out ourselves as things gets done double fast. Today we brought the 2 girls out for PD checks, abit back breaking coz I forgot my sling! She's got some weight ...



No comments: