Thursday, November 1, 2012

alone with 2, this time with help

every time I am inspired to blog, I can't. Then the day I get to sit down, suddenly my mind is blank arghhh

Today is peace... my mil is out of the house. I mean she is a AWESOME help but when she is around its "Fluffy, Miko, Gin, Gemma, Victoria" Then she repeats... she makes everyone so busy at home. Today its just me n the helpers n my girls... so peaceful. We sit around to eat cake and chit chat .. lovely.

Trev came home today after his biz trip... nanny left on monday and on tuesday I was left to look after the baby by myself. It crazily odd to say I actually panic a little coz I was so afraid of BB missing nanny. But all is well.. I did my 1st bathe and actually wash the bum 1st then the face :0.. u see simply actions like this can make a experienced mummy confused. There was loads of latching after nanny left coz I took the lazy route by giving in to FM and latching only 3 times a day *opps. But we are catching up with BB, she is on FM at lunch, tea... the rest of the feeds is me. Man I have been lazy this round hehe, but I'm waiting for week 6 growth spurt to match her feeds.  I took her 3rd week growth spurt to catch up which is pretty good. By the way this one is the ultimate guzzler... u finishes everything u put at her mouth. We have been blessed with the ultimate sleeper too! Before her 1st month, she drinks at 1am and 4am and the last few days, she has been sleeping 5 hours straight- waking up for her latch at 3-5am window.  From the looks of this, she should be sleeping through after her week 6 growth spurt. AMAZING! Think god loves me.. after the mayhem I had with V.

I never knew that such baby exists..  I mean I hear of those who drinks loads and sleep. Always though they were pulling my leg, but this round it actually happen to me! She is what I call a Gina Ford baby.. so routine man. I had to pull out the book to read. This one actually sleeps!!!!! like she gets sprinkled with magic dust... I put her on the bed and bam sleeps, drink milk, bam sleep. of course day time is slightly tougher coz the weather has been insane!!! So loads of carrying coz its cooler ... *sighs.

okie milk time.. gtg


No comments: