Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What I was up to


Remember I did mention that I was busy? Yea it was with this!! I was using the Mary Kay toning lotion before birth for tummy (on and off la) and liked it coz its tones the tummy. But I decide to put it to a test for this pregnancy and woot woot, amazing right?

I sold about 60 bottles of toning lotion!!! to date- to the mummies of my thread, they were just as amazed as me and this was less than 2 weeks after birth. Even Trev and nanny was like "huh so fast?" Nanny even wanted to sell this to her customers next time! Trev started using more diligently when he saw the effects of it!

I spend most of days on the laptop trying to do a BP coz I an a noob, sort of got the hang of it :) its pretty fun. Its always exciting to try out new ways of earning money.

Oh email me if you want it $70 per bottle, I suggest getting 2 bottles for a start coz when u use diligently 2x a day, it depletes pretty fast and then u are stuck with none when effects are showing lol.

How this product works:

It has double caffeine to help with water retention and papaya enzymes to help u poo. There are also antioxidants to help u refine your skin tone with anti aging properties. It works like a normal moisturizer, not like those that burns or cold to application. Simple to use and yet effective.

Now I'm working hard on the bum and thighs ... they seem to have grew after this pregnancy .*sigh

email me at florindatay@yahoo.com

No comments: