Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Dream and My Reasons

20 reasons on why I want to be a National Sales Director of Mary Kay Singapore

1. I have the capability to give the highlife to my children and yet raise them with the culture of Mary Kay

2. That my family will be constantly comfortable and happy. 

3. To have the influence to change people's life especially those who trusted me in this Mary Kay biz

4. To gain respect from people and that my words have the power to ignite their weary souls

5. That my children gets the choice to study anything n anywhere they wish to explore

6. Show the children that dreams come true when you dare to dream, and when u dream it big. Mothers are the best teachers of life

7. Give a luxury life my husband and i deserve

8. To buy dream houses around the world

9. To leave a legacy in this world and that someone out there will agree that I did my best to change their lives

10. Be happy, to love and laugh

11. Be surrounded by people of higher vibrations

12. To travel around the world and fulfill my wanderlust soul

13. That my parents n in laws get a stress free retirement/old age. Medical at 1st class

14. So I have the capacity to share my story to people who needs to hear it.

15. Fulfill Mary Kay words "Enrich women's lives" Every other rejection doesn't matter

16. Buy a plot of land and house my family for generations

17. Have the money to help the research of my cause

18. Time waits for no one and in this life the people who walks in my life deserves to know what mary kay legacy is all about

19. That I know that the people who I brought in, has a life they desire.

20. To pass it on




No comments: