Monday, March 9, 2015

How to Dress Fabulous as a Mother- Style

{Style}
Sydne-Style-A-to-Z-Trend-Guide-Spring-Summer-2014-New-York-Fashion-Week-Runway-Kate-Spade-BCBG-Ralph-Lauren-Nicole-Miller-
My focus for this trip are the children and I need to be really comfortable with the  temperature fluctuating from 24 to 13 degrees in a day. Pockets for to keep my handphone on me without the need to carry a bag for I will be in charge to carry Kate who btw is a heavyweight.  So after much thought,  I decided to pair my Blacks and Whites with a pair of trusty jeans and a dotty (dots are a very current print) winter coat that I got from my last trip to Las Vegas.  Then it won't be Florinda if I don't pair it with my statement accessories! Stay tuned for my post after my trip where I share with you the details of the outfits for the photos do not do justice to the mixed materials and designs that I specially chose ! 
IMG_1688
IMG_1691IMG_1692IMG_1693IMG_1694IMG_1695
 
IMG_1698
 Brands I shop at for the outfits of this post: H&M, Zara, LeNoir Apparels, Inny, Adeline's Loft , Desigual

No comments: