Thursday, January 22, 2009

Final Thoughts

At 38 weeks she was engaged, at 39 weeks she decided to be disengaged....

Just had my 39 weeks checkup, we were kinda of anticipating her arrival the next few days since she was engaged last week. but it was dampening to realized that she decided to disengage and to be cozey in my womb instead.. so exasperating!!!

When asked why does that happened, Dr Han just replied "Baby doesn't want to come out yet". He had expected BB [V] to descent lower and that I would be dilated by now .. but ... haiz....

After the visit, I had this surge of emotions and starting tearing in the car. Daddy Trev panicked but could understand my predicament and told me to cry, I mean he was loss of words himself. I can't really explain why I did that but I guess there was this percentage of dissappointment and shock. I mean there the part of us waiting to see her but there is the other part of us wanting her to be safe in the womb until she is ready. So frustrating...

I mean judging from my change this pregnancy, BB[V] is a good natured child and would be comfortable until we call her to come out. I thought I should jot this down...

I do not have a temper at all during this pregnancy (Note: I am a scorpio)

I barely scream at Daddy Trev and found no reason to do so. (Note: DD T is a scorpio and a irritating one)

I don't have any craving. But this baby likes meat and don't like vegetables and chilli.(Note: I attack salad bars, normally at least 2 plates now its 2 pieces)

I chose to eat at hawker centres and am ok with food court, which is a big deal as we always have been dining at restaurants for the last 8 years since courting days.
Daddy Trev was shocked initally but he is not complaining. (Note: Grandmother Clara says she ate alot in restaurants and coffeehouses when she was expecting me.. Which is me..its has always been ambience over food..)

I am comfortable being alone and not talking or doing anything (Note: I never stay at home)

Maybe something about her:

She does NOT kick at all.. I mean we always hear about mummies complaining about the discomfort from the baby's kicks.. well mine doesn't . I mean ya she moves like swimming moving, with occasions of her legs rubbing against my ribs..or she pushing my stomach but other than these.. there are no dramatic movement from her..

We discussed about the waiting game and it funny how both of us agreed that BB[V] doesn't seem to be like a baby to make "THE" great entrance into the world and that we may have to induce her on 1st Feb.

(But DD T did tell her 2 weeks ago to come out after this weekend so that he can watch some STOOOOPID Liverpool and Everton game.. We think she heard.. oh did I mention that DD T is a prick sometimes..)

No comments: