Saturday, January 24, 2009

That's why they call it Murphy's Law!!!

guess what happened!! and just few days before I deliver...

I woke up to see Bam Bam stoning in the hall.. thought it was damn cute and wanted a photo to archive the moment... then they worst thing that can happen happened!!



My camera got funny lines!!!!

arrggh... We got changed immediately and drove to a mall to get any expert to take a look.. I mean nothing is more important than a freaking camera at THIS point right!!What if I deliver now and all we have is a camera that gives my baby lines all over her face!!!

We decided to drop by Courts to get the most experienced looking staff to take look... He did a reset, took a picture and looked at us; said "The camera's CCD lens is spoilt, will need to repair, about $100++)

I was like what @*## is it, he said the iris of your camera is not functioning. Which means my camera is blind!!! arrghh BILND, KAPUT.. my old faithfully camera that I liked so much did a KAMIKAZE on me!!! dammit..

Then I did the most obvious, I turned to the displays and started chosing my new camera. After much consideration I chose a new stylo mylo Canon IXUS 9105... Happy!!!!

No comments: