Monday, January 5, 2009

Nesting

We are starting to get everything ready for her arrival. Last weekend was dedicated to unpacking her cot, fixing the playpen, dressing the car seat, etc...

I have been quite faithful in listening and practising the old wives tale of not doing this and avoiding that. But on saturday, DD Trev had to move the bed , I mean slide in further so as we could accommodate my chair that I intend to use for breastfeeding.. of course, I was there supervising, I totally forgot that I cannot be there... Opps!!

My gosh , the whole day thereafter around evening time I was in so much discomfort, I thought I was going to deliver.. I check the web about contractions and their symptoms just to verify.. but its was not it... I just couldn't put my finger on why I was in so much discomfort... it was like she was tossing and turning inside and my tum tum was like bobbing up down and to the sides.. Daddy Trev could see I was in alot of pain, insisted that I go and lie down while he cooked dinner...He kept asking "R u ok?" but I didn't know how to answer him.. Honestly, I don't know whether it was a co-related incident but NEVER will I do that again.. it wasn't worth the scare.. especially at this point...

Well, we are almost ready for the little princess.. for a little she got damn alot of clothes...
Rompers: short n long sleeves
Tops: button type, ribbon type, long and short sleeves
Bottoms: nappy covers, long type

Mittens, booties, abdominal binder, burping napkins, nappies, bibs...

FULL!!! 7 drawers and yet no space.. and its all her things (just clothes and some toys).. think it runs in the family

No comments: