Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby Prom

Got there 5 mins late today...

No thanks to Lil Ms Grumps who refused to wear her clothes and refused breakfast and bathe and all things we did was wrong ... Oh oh oh teething

Thank goodness the concert was something she really enjoyed... Was kicking her legs and clapping, I knew we could always count on music to make her happy.








Think was DD T's And my 1st SSO concert, never went for obe despite we were both part of our school's band hahaha... He was in percussion- drums, me in brass - french horn/e flat horn, so maybe V should do strings *we are still thinking real hard. Being in the hall reminded me so much of my competition days when in school, we always had concert competition and military competition in alternate years. But I still prefer being in the audience...

The baby prom concert was really entertaining especially when they got the kiddos to go up to conduct ... V was also conducting, waving her hands like a conductor! Maybe she has a calling to become one?






Till next year... When she will be ready to go up on stage... Can't wait!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: