Friday, November 12, 2010

need donations

My dear babes... can help me donate ?


I posted this in my FB:  I finally got the time to sit down infront of the laptop to do this... friend of a friend found an abandoned dog and she decided that she would try to keep it alive for SpCA may eventually do the drastic when no one come forth. But the sad thing now is that to keep this dog alive, many operations have to be done on the poor dog.


Can my kind hearted friends help out a little by donating some change? I thank you all.... xoxo

"Please help "he who needs a name".

Angie found a dog, who's owner just chucked him out cos he's no longer 'perfect'. He needs a few operations - to remove his left eye, a cyst on a back and has to get neutered. He needs surgery ASAP, so please if you could spare a few bucks email ho.angeline@gmail.com, she'll send you her account number and update the contribution online so we know how much more we need to pay for the surgery. "

http://takemoihome.wordpress.com/
Thanks very much in advance :)
Take Moi Home | Just another WordPress.com site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much babe for the kinda donation and getting the word out *hugs*