Saturday, November 13, 2010

Heavy

V is at that stage where she wants to be carried..not funny especially when she is no longer a little thing but a heavy monster with kicking legs and hands that keeps wanting to touch + head which cannot stop turning about. I am trying very hard to want to carry her for I know this is my last chance to carry for after this phase the chances will be rare.

But but but... So heavy you know, plus the bag .. The "mummy walk mummy carry mummy walk mummy carry" ... I no longer shop with her, can't deal with the shopping bags and her.. DD T took her for a few hours just now while I had to conduct a class, took the car with me.. I came back to the mall and he was grumbling about the shopping bags, balloon, V and her bag, all on him hahaha . With no place to offload....

Parenting... 99% love and 1% hate


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: