Wednesday, December 8, 2010

22 months

how fast time has passed

Princess is talking lots, speaking in understandable sentences like "mummy hold this please",  "waer attle" -water bottle (which is 4 syllables)  ... cuteness la. I totally treasure that moment when she sang to us her alphabet song without our assistances and has a little dance that she does with it! "abcefGGG, HI ***OP, qrSSt**VVVVVV, **YZ...***i know *ABC, ******with me!!! hahahhahaa.  

When you think they can't get any cute-er , they do.... how she will come up and tell me " I love u mummy" or when I'm busy with something and wants to get attention she will ask "hug me mummy". we so not want this stage to go away so fast. 

She hasn't been eating well... sux!! I pulled out my annabell karmel's cookbook to try new recipes... despite all my efforts to expose to foods when she was young is failing miserably this few weeks. She has lost so much weight, especially her big tummy is now deflated. I hope its really teething issues and not other stuffs. We have not visited Dr Tan for a while and tried calling in , she is on holiday and so we hope to get a appointment by next week for V's growth checks. 

Princess is starting to want to be in control of her dressing which is driving US nuts!!!! She is refusing all her dresses and wants to wear ugly home clothes OUT! If not home clothes, it has to be tank tops and shorts, crappy.... Grands are grumbling that we cannot give in for she may end up gay oh dear hahahhaha But its really a struggle for she rather be clothe-less and be in diapers then in her dress. I haven't been shopping at all for there is no point to do so until she is out of this phase. 

Like all 2 year olds she is getting more vocal and uses her screams to get her way. DD T gets upset but I just look at her and wait for her to stop emo-ing. There was this one time I was in Ya Kun feeding her soft boiled eggs and she took the dark soya sauce container and started to "shake shake shake the shaker" like how she does her crafts in JG!!! There were drops of dark soya sauce everywhere! I was drenched in DARK soya sauce!!!! hahahaha The lady who sat next to me was bewildered by her behaviour and I think more so by mine... all I did was "eh baby this is not school, check out the mess.... " she passed me a packet of tissue for the baby bag was with DD T.. I took one to clean my hands and thanked her. Sat ther drenched in soya sauce until Dd T came back and he was like "F*%k ing messy!!!! WTH happened here? "lol 

Dd T is the disciplinary master for he has little tolerance for her nonsense... scolds, beats her butt or hands when she starts. Me however don't get affected much unless its really terrible... My mum is so happy that she gets scared of someone in the family for she doesn't understand why I never scold her. I usually just say "daddy angry ah... he is coming" keke thats my threat ... But everyone in the family knows thats my parenting style for I don't beat for succumb to canes. Even though DD T is sooo threatening to get that cane, but I will be like what is wrong with her? okie what... you want to see what is bad? its rolling on the floor,  throwing things, beating you!  I guess that is a balanced parenting styles, I hope never will I see that cane in my house... but I know my own husband he say niah, where got the heart to whack his precious princess? I mean he is such a hands on daddy... and people always say if the child looks like mummy, the child will be very loved by daddy. hehehe 

No comments: