Friday, December 17, 2010

Shopping. Kids

Had a appointment postpone which means I really need to do the shopping by today... Royce-ed and lunch with V in the morning, drove her back to the grands and did my shopping when she concussed for 3 1/2 hours today!!!

Made a decision to go United Sq as it's really the kiddos mall.. Walked in ELC saw some stuffs I like but decided to go next door to check out toys r us.

Like omg the massive so many toys I can go crazy and not think straight coz it's too many situation. I walked and got confused... Although the offers were very tempting. But decided to return to me as Florinda , shop abit more classy ... Went back to ELC and was there for 2 hours. *dangs

Great staff in the store for they tolerated my many questions as most of their products didn't have a price tag.. I mean if I had it my way aka means I pay, Cost would not be an issue right? But eh the hb pays for the bill so I have more restriction .. I requested for $500 but he said $400 .... Oh well coz he knows if he doesn't limit me I tend to buy overboard.

But I think I did very well... The ELC staff had to carry everything to the car for me as I stepped into Popular bookstore and bought alot of posters... So it was impossible to carry my loots ..



2 hours of shopping = no space in car ...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: