Monday, December 6, 2010

Movie night

So I like finally managed a movie... My fav Harry Potter

Yes I'm a great fan of the books and the hb was the one who bought me all 7 books, never failed to do so with every launch.. Even though there were times when I'm in London when the book is launched, I never once stepped in to get it... For he would have already ordered in Singapore.. One of the sweet things he does. Haha

I love English and Irish writers and do read a far bit of their books. Personally grew up with Enid Blyton like The Enchanted Woods, Secret Seven, Famous Five etc ... And I still have ALL the books I read in my whole life, crappy right? Never had the heart to throw them away... Mum keeps my childhood story books in her cuppie and I have loads in my storeroom in a huge tight containters!!! Another weird habit- I read only NEW books .. Ya horrible habit... Sighs

So I think like 8-9 years ago came this series and I was so so so in love with it!! I'm one of those human beings who believes in fairies, gnomes, elves, wizards etc .., keke oddball right??? I grew up telling my parents that there are pixies under those fungus mushrooms that grew under that monster trees or that moonface lives in the trunk or that old man sitting in the coffeeshop is a wizard and he has magical powers!!! That fairies will shower me with magic dust and what not...oh and I believe it's the elves who will take my things when I can't find them and walk out of the room and shout "I do need it, borrowing elves better put it back to the original place when I return!!" I do have a interesting mind la, I admit hahaha

So this series brought me back to my childhood days and I read every book at least 3 times each... Eh ya I have issues, I can repeat read or repeat watch favourite stuffs.... Harry Potter was always my favourite read if I travel to some oh so boring country. I was so caught up in the magical aspect of it! Did many flights to London and would think that particular red box phone booth would suddenly appear a wizard and that lady who dressed funky at her age was a witch... Took photos while walking in london and showed Trevor that these would be potential hiding places for the witches and wizards to hide. Ya the hb just played along wahahaha... We almost named Victoria .. Hermione keke

He never failed to watch the movies with me and it's been 7 times already.. His memory is totally fantastic and at times I pale in comparsion coz I will forget despite I read the story already! Can't wait for the final movie... Like come quick can???

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: