Saturday, April 30, 2011

27 months

Fast hor....

Since I have completed my challenge and rested my body real well this 3 months. I fulfilled everything I set myself to achieve this few months and am back to being the super hands on mummy of my princess.... She will still school everyday at her playgroup with she so love and I'm on a search to add back the enrichments . DD T was commenting that he has been feeling pretty "rich" with no additional expenses of V's and shopping of mine (no time to go wine, dine and shop!!!) Every weekend in the past I will want to buy this or that, now I have become like him, shop what I want and chop chop go home to rest. Hahhaha.. guess I'm no track to be a successful businesswomen, anyway shopping will start soon as we need new stuffs and stock up on others. There is a need to rearrange the rooms and whatever is to come.

Today we bought her a new potty, tried like 4-5 potties in the shop... finally she like one. Bought back home and she sort of drama as usual... not keen on potty-ing but rather use it like a cupboard to store her stuffs. Hahahha, decided to start her on it as she has been informing us pretty much on time with her poo-ing and pee-ing. Will try to get a post on her potty training... for now its just a container with a flap.








No comments: