Monday, April 4, 2011

My new inspiration

Today I grabbed my Asia Pacific marketing manager who flew in,  to have a chit chat, I needed ideas how how better to do my business since I have spent the last 6 months learning the tricks of the trade. She bombarded me with lots of ideas which I will go into details later in my career but I do like the idea of blogging down my styles since she says I attract a lot of compliments daily from everyone. So it got me thinking, I get questions everyday about where I bought my bags, my tops, my this and that... what better way to blog it down since blogging has become my forte for 3 years now.

I grew up in a family of pretty stylish people, my mum for one is a one hell of a dresser. She has shoes of every design, suits that are tailor made in all colours and semi precious jewels to match each outfit. So obviously I would eventually inherit her sense of style, with the exception of those mix and match days during school days which went extremely wrong.  Something of course I will never want to talk about! While flying, I was expose to fashion very quickly as shopping of course was my favourite pasttime, enjoying the euro popsy fashion, the serious prim of the british, laid back ozzy styles and many more. I usually am very quick to spot a new trend and will dig it out very fast; wanting to be the first *hopefully to wear it. When the flying ended, the shopping too... I dread the singapore fashion... or rather the merchandiser of my handful favourite brands that came into Singapore. It was oh so boring it sux! Then I sort of tried ordering online and I guess got hooked on to it.

In the past, I loved branded goods... spending monies on expensive loots was pretty normal and I hardly bat my eyelids on spending thousands on bags or few hundreds on clothes. Not so much a fan of the avant garde fashion as it took to much decipher and I really do am into chic clothes. It has to make me look smart , sharp... period. Just today, I was digging my drawer and saw my $xxk watch looking at me and my limited edition watches, realized that my branded days are way over. I didn't even feel the urge to take it out to wear it. Bling bling it is but somehow I guess, the time will be back when I go back to my beloved collection. I have a cuppie of branded bags and have thoughts of selling them as I hardly use them now. I no longer feel excited when someone carries a new collection of bags as its like "oh been that done that" Oh and the shoes... sigh. I threw so many pairs it ain't funny any more. Shoes do not at any time keep long, lets not go into that chapter of my life. I swear I have only "Sex and the City" to blame and that was an addition.

This season I am so into pushing myself to look good in the cheapest loots I can find. So starts this blog of all things exciting on how I dress and styles that I carry, current makeup colours and skills. Come in only if you want to have styles that cost less than $100 to achieve. This blog will include my friends styles too, I will source them out and make them my models, lets try... I love challenges!!





today I wore a pair of shoes that kinda integrated .. what is new right? Popped into Heatwave and found myself a new "so so bling", formal and yet a shoe to spruce up the simplest of outfit. 2 1/2 inches high, $78 a pop

http://silverwingsbeauty.wordpress.com/

No comments: