Friday, July 15, 2011

29 months

I was wondering how to write this post?

V is growing at such a fast pace it has become impossible to document her anymore. The words which are coming out so fast and furious I seriously no longer keep tab. I know for sure this child is a very confident and someone who hardly have any fears, voices our her displeasure damn clearly. Like this morning, I carried her and she told me "mummy please don't carry me like that, it's uncomfortable >.<" win liao.

She goes to school everyday though there was one time we woke her up and she opened her eyes "daddy today no school, holiday" "sleep" We took our HP to double check and realised this rascal just told us an excuse. Terrible right? But she totally loves school, there are days I go n peep and always see her having fun and learning stuffs. She comes home daily and always have a song ready for us, although sometimes I have no idea but just clap along. Think it's mandarin songs but I'm so bad at it, told the teacher to write me the music list hahahaha.

She has no problem expressing her likes and dislikes. If she is happy she will announce to everyone "I'm so happy!" and will be laughing, clapping. But if she is in a foul mood, all hell breaks loose :( her highlight of the day when she wakes up is going to the playground or when we take turns to bring her to the supermarket just outside the grands. Aunty Nita will bring her most times to just walk around to learn her fruits, vegetables, meats etc. I got to know only when there was once we went together and nita was bringing her around asking her to name the fruits. At that moment I was so proud of her and realised the amount of effort my family is helping me groom her whilst I'm busy. They really took my learn through play very seriously as I stopped buying toys or books for her. I told them the world is her oyster and there are many things she can pick up from without playing with new toys. She has daily conversations with Grand Ng on the handphone for a good 10 mins, like I don't look what they chat about but I believe it's one sided for my mother in law is damn good on the phone.

I am a proud mother when it comes to her behaviour most of the time proud but there are days she is uncontrollable (which we will just drive home even when no errands was completed) V hardly runs amok because I will always tell her to be a lady. I remind her that she must be a lady and that a lady must be well mannered at all times , no running amok, must always be by our side, eat with her utensils ,remember her P's & Q's. Surprisingly she takes this real well :) There are days when she screams (yes those irritating ones) I will look into her eyes and say "Victoria be a lady" and she will shut up keke

Let's hope this lasts long... I wonder what entails hahhaha


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: