Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sugar rush

I had classes to conduct on Saturday and so DD T was left the task to entertain her. In between my 2 classes, I receive a missed call from my customer that she saw V in raffles city. Seriously think V has a huge fan base hahaha. Anyway story was not about this, was that I meet them at a Ben & Jerry's and both where happily whacking a cup of cookie's and cream. Walked around to do some shopping and went for dinner.

V was slightly high, you know her sugar high type of high right, one that makes me not give her sugar? So she was screeching like a hyena in the restaurant and towards the end got down her seat... And started to dance!! This child is damn funny la.. Sometimes I think she is alot like me when I have my little happy glasses of alcohol.

Much later I realised she had fries, sweets, garrett popcorn ... Of course the ice cream. indulgence by the father *rolls eyes . No wonder my daughter was high....

Some photos before she was high. She got prettier ...








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: