Tuesday, July 19, 2011

An hour in Raffles place

I had meet customers in Raffles Place.. Met up and I went to a bank to do some stuffs and was really hungry. Absolutely have no idea where to go and the whole place was bustling with the lunch crowd. I walked to 2 malls but wasn't impressed with the crowd at lunch hour :( . Remember there was One Caramel and was seriously hoping they can fit me but later realised they stopped serving savoury foods! Like omg raffles has no food.... Was really hungry and walked into one raffles place to see this empty new restaurant. Pedas pedas and its been a while since I had sambal, so I whack la!






Overall, sambal shiok, fish is fresh ... Rice although they use Thai rice it's not so fragrant enough. Tempeh not salty , was sort of flat.

Will I come back?no drawing factor that will make me crave for it except maybe for the fish .. It's a new place so I guess they will improve over time :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: