Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Wednesday

Just another day of sleeping in, woke up to reply mails, send some SMS, Facebook a little, reschedule the week as I didn't want to teach on friday afternoon and got a sister director to take over. Ya we are that flexible... End of the month is usually just sleeping in and doing 1 class a day. Keke I work 3 hours daily to be earning a good amount.

After all that was needed to do in 1.5 hours, I shut my computer to resume my role as a mother. I picked V up, had lunch , showered her, put her to sleep and started my day. Am in toa payoh now running an errand and International Plaza later for a class at 7pm. Maybe I should do a little shopping after my dinner, see how la.

Awesome raw fish at this Ah Chiang Porridge at the food street behind Koi's , I had 2 plates kekek



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: