Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17 already?

Damn, I was just doing my work and I realized that its the 17th jan? like how fast can time fly? I mean I know that they say time is passing by faster with the world spinning at some speed or something like that.. as u already know, I don't listen when it doesn't interest me. I don't get interested in 1. numbers, 2. physics, 3. chemical stuffs....  But as Im writing this post, Im damning my self for not taking note of what was said.

So what has happened .. hmm..

Oh My sis's mil passed on, on the 16 jan. Received the sms in the morning.... I'm glad her suffering has terminated.. I postponed my work and trev too to be there later, the nieces are asking for V to go.. but eh, too young for funeral right? not sure, gotta ask around. but knowing my SUPER superstitious eurasian Mil, it will be a NO. Aunty Mimi was really a power mother, I have to say the things she did for her children and the grands, kow tow is not enough. she was diagnosed with breast cancer many years ago, got it fixed and survived. Brave and determined fiesty lady... but after the "safe" years, definitely more than 5 years WITH that regular checkup. They found that ONE FINE DAY it has spread to many parts of body like suddenly :(

It was so aggressive it attacked everywhere FAST even the vagina.... her final days were spent in her room lying in bed (immobile) and crying. She hardly slept and stares at the small spot everyday, must be thinking of those pleasant moments she have lived her life. I'm sure my nieces made her life all worthwhile... Its hard to know that my nieces will be left without a paternal grandmother - the lady that they stayed with for so long, brought them up..... its really hard to lose someone so young, not even 60 years.

Its days like this I know my decision to have V's grandparents so heavily involved in her upbringing is the correct move. Coz when they leave, its going to be a long time when we all are together again :(

Love, treasure.... these people are those who brought you and your spouse up. Never let your child miss out with whatever they have to offer ...... Grandparents love are the most unconditional!  okie I'm crying now sobz..... 

No comments: